Sunday, February 12, 2012

Skiing

The girls have taken ski lessons at Canada Olympic Park twice since Christmas and this was the first time we'd been out as a family since then. (I'm hoping the pictures on my phone will upload so we can get photos of Scott in here too!) There was some 'fussing' over falls but when we turned skiing into a game - tag - the distraction was great enough to cause great fun for all.

The girls did brilliantly, well we all did, just in different categories. Scott did brilliantly in tumbles!





A good day was had by all. Look, no mittens! Oh, and note the helmets on the girls. Emily and I went to this same hill this past Friday with her grade and it was the first time I'd been offered a helmet EVER. I'm glad for this though - I did accept - and thankfully didn't have any need for it. Better this way than not having had one and having needed it.

No comments: