Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scotiabank 10K

I (Jennifer) did it again - I think for the 7th time!  Today I competed in the Scotiabank Marathon's 10k event and had two lovely ladies with me until shortly after the start line.  Emily spotted the 1 hour pace bunny and decided that she would finish the race with that group.  Worked for a while - in the end she shaved 21 minutes off of last years finish time and crossed the finish line at 1:09.  SENSATIONAL!

Katie was a great encourager to me and I suppose I reciprocated the same to her.  We carved off 10 minutes from last years time and finished at 1:20.

Photos were taken of us at different times by both strangers and friends so hopefully I can get some commemorative photos up here for you to see. 

Only 364 sleeps til we do it again! 

No comments: