Friday, July 12, 2013

Relaxed? Or lazy?

Scott is at home working, I'm in the campground and last Sunday I checked the girls in at Bible camp.  I'm the one who likes to be busy but this has been quite the switch for me.  I've made cards, read a book, read a couple magazines, been on many walks with the dog and even a hike (hiked up and jogged down).  I've sat outside in the anti gravity chair both at our campsite and poolside.  I even had the whole pool to myself yesterday!  I've putzed in the yard deadheading, planting and watering.  I've done some cleaning, played some sudoku and have learned that killer whales eat grey whales thanks to educational programming.

In the times of 'just sitting there' I wonder what the line is between relaxing and being lazy.  What's the right amount of 'rest' before you're termed a couch potato?  I don't know but what I can say is that tomorrow when I pick up the kids I hope they're up for adventure cuz I'm feeling kind of cooped up right now and want to go see and do with them.

I purchased helium filled balloons for their bedroom and have a neon pink welcome home poster made.  Less than 12 hours!

Oh, as far as our 2 rental properties in High River go?  Still no access.

No comments: