Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Happy Wednesday to you! Though it's January I've begun some Christmas preparation. I was so busy doing my Stampin' Up! demonstrator stuff (http://jennifercrawford.stampinup.net) that last year I almost ran out of time to create my own Christmas cards. Not this year! I decided that each month (except maybe the summer months) I'd make 5 Christmas cards and I started last night! I've included a picture of the January's.
As I likely said before, Emily attends Glenmore Christian Academy. Kaitlyn will be ready for kindergarten this fall and this last week she received her acceptance letter! We're hoping she can be on the same schedule as Emily was with 2 days/week and alternating Mondays. I think it better prepares a child for the full day schedule of grade 1.

Tomorrow is the day we move into our new commercial space. I haven't seen it yet but will head down tomorrow afternoon (after I use up some gift certificates to the spa! YAY!) and check it out. It will be strange not to have to juggle vans around to get my car out of the garage!
Have a great day!

No comments: